BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Insight into my future!

Okay guys, time for my third post. Today I'm going to give you a little bit of insight into what career I'm planning to get into once I'm graduated from high school. Each logo has some kind of meaning to why I chose it. Lets begin.

Okay logo number one. The reason I chose this logo is because Psychology is the branch I want to get into. This logo lets you know that psychology is a way to get into a persons mind. To stir around thoughts and emotions a person has. But not in a bad way, to help them cope or to even to get out of a situation they are having.

Logo number two. This is the logo for the branch of psychology itself.

Finally, logo number three. This one says child psychology because that is the area I want to specialize in. I have had personal experiences as a child and I feel these days, children are put through more hardships then adults are, emotionally, sometimes physically as well. Children are also more vulnerable in my eyes and they are always in need of a friend that can be there to listen and be unbiased. A third party pretty much to just let them be comfortable and be worry-free.

0 comments: